Sunday, October 18, 2009

Oct. 18th, 2009 - My life in a Male Chastity Device




Oct. 18th, 2009

I was traveling on the plane today in a cramped up seat aboard South West Airlines. It was difficult getting comfortable within the chastity device. Next time I travel I will make sure I am well adjusted before I get settled in the seat. Perhaps if it was a man sitting next to me I would of felt more comfortable adjusting myself because really it wouldn't of taken to much to do, but sitting next to two lovely ladies I didn't want to be that guy grabbing himself in the seat over from them. I dealt with the discomfort and was fine in the end. I'm learning tons on how to wear this is for sure.

Right away I dashed from the airport jumped into the first cab I saw and B-Lined it straight for my lovely wife DD. Holy shit did she looked hot. She was wearing mostly black with a touch of Tye Dye in her dress and she was wearing this top that was driving me crazy. I was trying so hard no to steer at her wonderful sexy breasts. So I'm sitting next to her trying to contain myself and she blurts out, hey check her out "she looks tall enough and tough enough to dominate you" or something to that effect. At first this statement shocked me but then a moment later I'm frigging busting at the seems of my chastity. I wanted to dive on my wife with sexual desire. I had to go to the bathroom to adjust myself and calm down.

Soon after we got home she snipped me out of the tie that was locking my chastity for going through security at the airports and put me in a real lock. I then asked her if she could pick out some attire for me to wear. She said no problem which of course I loved.

The biggest thing I would change though in almost everything we do in our chastity play is have my lovely DD straight up put me in diapers and other sissy attire. Having to ask for this simply isn't as exciting as being told to do it without me asking. If she tells me it's an order which drives me wild, if I have to ask she giving me her blessings which is nice of course but no where near as exciting as the order. I think the deal is she simply doesn't remember, or at least that's what I think. Now with that said... once I was in what she picked out which was some fun items. Sissy ruffly panties, plastic pink pants with cute prints on it, a black bra and one of her tops over that. This was to worn under my cloths until further notice (so the standing order goes). She also stated I could put on my crazy wild sissy outfit and awake her tomorrow morning with a cup of coffee (which was awsome because this wasn't my idea). I will try and get a picture of this outfit I refer to from time to time up on a post in the near future. ALLL this and her changing in front of me I thought I was going to lose it. I'm simply going bonkers. All this energy! I'm noticing I'm much more emotional as a result. Weird how orgasm denial is doing this to me. Though I would kill to amke passionate love or pleasure my lovely DD with every breath I take it also drives me wild simply to please her, or hold her, or caress her. She said she was going to turn me into a chick in the emotional sense of the word and holy crap I believe she is on her way.

Sorry for the long rant but this is a fantastic outlet for me to write what I feel as it flows out of me. All the best to whom ever reads this.

No comments:

Post a Comment