Thursday, October 29, 2009

Oct. 29th, 2009 - My life in a Male Chastity Device


Oct. 29th, 2009

Arrrrg, I tried posting yesterday and lost everything because this program wouldn't let me cut and paste. So her goes take two on my post.

My birthday was the other day and I had a wonderful day where my wonderful wife DD asked what I would like to do. I asked to be tied down and teased until I was a babbling idiot. Then I suggested we go for a lunch and a movie. Yahooo we did all three. We ate at one of our favorite places and had wonderful Thai Food, then we saw Whip It (no pun intended) with Drew Barrymore which I thought was a ton of fun and before all this I received an incredible teasing by my favorite tattoo artist, my wife DD. I say tattoo artist because once DD had me tied down she pulled out her colorful markers and went to town on my ass. For what ever reason this aspect of play she seems to get a real kick out of and myself I LOVE IT! I feel so owned when she marks me like this.

My arms where spread out and held into place with a pair of bondage mitts, DD went to town on her artistic writings, and then she gave me my safety helmet so I wouldn't get hurt in the tease. Now I don't know what it is about having a diaper hat added to our play but the humiliation drives me bonkers. She then added some pretty panties and plastic pants. I was simply in sissy heaven. She grabbed our industrial strength vibrator and went to town on me. She kept me on edge for a bit but really all in all it wasn't long before I lost it and came into my panties. I hope you enjoy the picture attached taken from this scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment