Monday, October 12, 2009

Oct. 11th, 2009 - My life in a Male Chastity Device

Oct. 11th, 2009

Since I've left Hilo (10/8/2009) I have not orgasmed. At this point it's only been 3 days and I'm ok enjoying giving my wife the attention she deserves. She's a wonderful understaing woman and my biggest supporter in all these crazy kinks I enjoy. Tomorrow I get to serve her coffee in the most amazing PINK sissy outfit known to man. She writes fun things on my thigh like "property of DD, 24/7". She is helping me with my eating. Telling me exactly what I can and what I can't eat. Following her orders seems to be easy seeing when I simply do this I just don't have to think about anything but simply do. She says 5 MM's I gladdly eat just 5 MM's, she says no desert, I have no desert without question. I kind of wish she would up the antie a bit on my weight lose but I simply don't think it's in her nature to push like that. She said something about me doing sit ups tonight while she sat on the computor but she did not make that happen. My best guess is she simply forgot.

Anyways life is exciting and outside of some minor irritation the chastity play is going fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment