Monday, October 12, 2009

Oct. 12th, 2009 - My life in a Male Chastity Device

Oct. 12th, 2009

Yesterday I had an irritation from my chastity device The CB3000. After making some adjustments the problem has been resolved. It seems the chastity was simply on to tight and needed to be loosened. I woke up and got our son off to school, then played some poker online (winning :-) and then the exciting part I was able to get into my insanely wild outfit that makes me look incredibly like a big toddler and serve me wife coffee. I woke her by caressing her neck back and head. She finally turned over and saw the overwhelming amount of pink screaming at her. She simply said wow, that's a lot to process. We both laughed hard and had our coffee.

This outfit is so crazy bulky it makes me waddle. So to make my wife laugh and enjoy I would run waddling across the living room floor. She thought this was so hysterical that she grabbed the camera and told me to go outside in the backyard and run. Scary as it was I did as I was told. We both laughed very hard viewing the video soon after.

If this is only week three of being DD's submissive I can only imagine what is in store for me down the road. She mentioned something about going for a drive in this outfit which scares me and excites me all at the same time. Knowing my DD, she's up for the adventure. Yikes, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment